There are two kinds of people in the world, one those who believe that Bollywood dialogues are a way for life and the abnormal ones. Bollywood is full of awesome dialogues, starting from “main apni favorite hoon” to “Pushpa, I hate tears”, and we all love hearing and quoting them in our day to day lives.
So Here are a few more dialogues that you can add to your daily-use Bollywood dictionary.
(Disclaimer: Use them at your own risk.)
1) When you finish the food from your plate and the waiter asks if you’re done:
2) When your manager asks you to work on the weekend:
3) When you catch your friend laughing at WhatsApp forward jokes:
4) Explaining to your friends how your father reacted to your report card:
5) When your friend cracks a real sad PJ, ask them,
6) When friends ask if I’m sure about drinking whiskey straight from the bottle:
7) When your parents ask you to spend in limit:
8) When you interview someone for a job and channelize your inner Faizal Khan:
9) Me: Aaj boss se chhutti kaise maangu?
10) When it is 12 noon and you are still asleep and your mom is threatening that she will ask your dad to wake you up, say,
That’s enough for today folks, for more Bollywood insight and info, keep watching this space.