We all know and love bollywood’s Bhaijaan, Salman Khan. No one can deny that he is still no less than a gigantic superstar which he always was earlier. His larger-than-life on-screen persona has attracted billions of fans all around the world and his superstardom story is such that he is often said to be the only ‘public made superstar’ in our country after Rajesh Khanna. Salman Khan is currently above 53 but his super-hot and rock-solid physique clearly tells a different story.
Salman Khan’s huge fan following spreads even on social media and YouTube. While many of you might think that you know it all about Bhaijaan, today, we reveal to you some unknown facts about him which might surprise him.
1. Salman Khan has one of the best physiques in Bollywood but in reality, he once quoted in an interview that he actually hates the gym.
2. Salman Khan’s full name is Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan.
3. Salman Khan uses only 10% of his annual income on himself. The rest of the amount goes to his Being Human foundation and other charitable works after deduction of taxes.
4. Salman Khan’s favourite co-stars are Madhuri Dixit Nene and Katrina Kaif.
5. It’s quite funny that Bollywood’s biggest actor initially didn’t want to become an actor. He wanted to follow his father’s footsteps and eventually transition from a scriptwriter to a director.
Salman Khan has been living at Panvel farmhouse from the past few months. He is not alone and is joined by a few of his family members and friends. The superstar is living it up there and enjoying his time in painting, farming and more. He has also helped nearby villagers by providing them with grocery and essential items. Salman has become very much active on his social media pages and treats fans with his photos and videos too.