Fashion is a word with an extensive meaning and it is more personal than societal. No matter what age group you belong to, we all know how difficult it is to create your own style statement. From western styles to ethnic wears to occasional fusions, it’s a long road of unlimited choices.
But, the most unusual outfit that always makes the Indian women stand out on a global level is saree. It could be any occasion, and you can never go wrong with a saree. It’s super flexible, you can style as an ethnic wear or give it a fusion whirl, and you will always receive the best results.
We surely seek ideas from film personalities to look good. If you are looking for inspiration, actress Gauahar Khan’s saree collection is something you need to have a look at. Apart from showing her acting prowess on big screen, the actress has always caught attention with her amazing sense of style. Let’s take a look at few sarees from Gauahar’s wardrobe that prove how you can never go wrong with a saree.
1. Grey saree with a statement blouse
2. The classy black for any occasion
3. White and golden together give out a very rich look
4. Orange silk saree to brighten up your festive look
5. A monotone saree to bring out the classy
6. Keep it simple and effortless
7. Ravishing and bold red look
8. A golden saree with a skimpy blouse
9. A peacock green saree for a retro look
10. Drape your saree in a non-conventional way
Gauahar Khan has been in the entertainment industry since 2009. Her debut movie, Rocket Singh, was with Ranbir Kapoor. The actress also got fame because of her song Jhallah Wallah from Ishaqzaade.