6 lesser known facts about Anushka Sharma you should know
Get Daily Updates In Email
The Ae Dil Hai Mushkil actress, is well known for her glamourous contributions to Indian cinema, but were you aware of her passion for academics? No right? Scroll down to learn surprising facts about her, which we bet you will not already know!
- Anushka Sharma, who was born in Bangalore in 1988, comes from an army family and attended an army school. Her father, Col. Ajay Kumar Sharma, is an Army officer and her parents are from Uttarakhand.
Source: Hindustan Times
- Anushka’s ambition was to become a model after graduating from Mount Carmel College in Bangalore. She walked the runway for Wendell Rodricks and has starred in a series of commercials. Before entering the modelling careers, the actress was also considering a career in journalism. In spite of her busy schedule, she’s pursuing a Master of Economics degree through correspondence
Source: The Quint
- Ranbir Kapoor made Anushka Sharma weep on the sets of Bombay Velvet. Ranbir Kapoor is said to have annoyed Anushka Sharma to the point of tears during one of these episodes. Anushka, on the other hand, insists that Ranbir is a fine actor and that she respects him.
Source: Times of India
- Anushka Sharma was the most recent diva to dazzle MF Husain. He was so taken by her beauty after seeing her film “Band Baaja Baraat” that he repeated it ten times. Yash Chopra was contacted by the artist, who shared his desire to paint Anushka, and he then told the actress. Husain allegedly expressed his love for her all the way from Qatar.
- The PK actress has also said that she enjoys being the centre of attention. Anushka Sharma claims that she wouldn’t be able to focus on her acting career if she didn’t have it. While filming Matru Ki Bijli Ka Man Dola, she was worried about her debut film and was intimidated by Pankaj Kapoor’s appearance.
Source: Times of India
- Actor Anushka Sharma loves to steal clothes from her cricketer husband Virat Kohli’s closet. “I actually borrow a lot from his wardrobe, mostly T-shirts and stuff,” Anushka said. “Sometimes I’ll just take his jackets. Sometimes I just do it because he feels very happy when I wear his clothes,” she added.
Source: India TV
Published by Diya Khetrapal on 01 May 2021