Arbaaz Khan is a popular personality of Bollywood who earned a huge name and fame. He is an actor, director and producer who worked in many blockbuster movies. In fact, all three sons of Salim Khan, Arbaaz, Salman and Sohail are very well known and respected within the industry.
Arbaaz is a producer and actor and other than that he is also interested in cricket as well. Today, he celebrates his birthday, and on this occasion, we take a look at some lesser-known facts about Arbaaz Khan.
1) In the year 1996, Arbaaz made his debut in film Daraar and even he won the Filmfare award for his performance in the film.
2) He got married to the Bollywood diva Malaika Arora on 12 December 1998. They have a son named Arhaan. The couple has parted ways due to reasons undisclosed.
3) Along with his wife, he hosted a reality TV show ‘Power couple’ which aired on Sony TV. He also judged TV show comedy Circus a few years back.
4) In the year 2010, he started his own production house ‘Arbaaz Khan Productions’ and the first film made under his production was Salman’s Dabangg which proved blockbuster at the box office.
5) After the success of Dabangg, he donned the director’s hat for Dabangg 2 which also proved a blockbuster hit.
6) Recently, he confessed to having placed bets on Indian Premier League matches (IPL) in the year 2017.
Arbaaz will soon be back with Dabangg 3, and meanwhile, he is regularly in the news for his relationship with Giorgia Andriani. Khan admitted that he is dating and doesn’t want to “rush about anything.”
While saying that he didn’t know where this relationship with Giorgia is headed, he pointed out that everyone else seems to know. The actor was hinting at the various speculations and rumours that have been doing the rounds, which claim that he is getting serious with Giorgia and that the two may soon be walking down the aisle.
This announcement comes after the couple made several joint appearances on festive occasions, family gatherings and even parties around town.