Happy Birthday Ayesha Takia. Here are some things you did not know about her.
Get Daily Updates In Email
Published by Vijay Sisodiya on 10 Apr 2019
Ayesha Takia is a former Bollywood actress. She was born on April 10, in Mumbai. She studied at St Anthony’s Girls High School in Chembur and started her modeling career at the age of 15 when she became part of a children’s health drink campaign.
Ayesha Takia has appeared in many films, alongside many actors including Salman Khan. Some of her films include Dil Maange More, Socha Na Tha, Shaadi No. 1, Dor and Wanted with Salman Khan. The actress has also appeared in the ‘Shake It Daddy’ remix of the song Nahin Nahin Abhi Nahin alongside Keith Sequeira. She is a very talented person, there is no doubt about it. Ayesha got married to Farhan Azmi, politician Abu Azmi’s son, in 2009. She has a son, Mikail, with her husband.
Here are some things you did not know about Ayesha Takia :
- Ayesha Takia made her Bollywood Debut with Tarzan: The Wonder Car alongside Vatsal Sheth. She won the best debut award for her role. The film was kind of based on the American film Christine, which was also remade in Marathi as ‘Ek Gadi Baki Anadi’.
- Before she came to Bollywood, the actress stole the highlight in Falguni Pathak’s ‘Meri Chunar Udd Udd Jaye’ music video. She was featured as a teenager in the video and had a very innocent child like look for it. She looked amazing.
- She did several films that did not do well at the box office but she was praised for her acting skills. For example her film ‘Dor’. Though the film could not do well, Ayesha Takia killed her role.
- Besides Bollywood, Ayesha Takia has also appeared in the 2005 Telugu film Super opposite Tollywood star Akkineni Nagarjuna. In 2011, she starred in the film Mod, which received a fairly good response.
- Besides Bollywood Ayesha Takia is extremely active on Twitter and fight for the rights of children and their education.
We wish you a very Happy Birthday Ayesha Takia!