Sakshi Tanwar is the popular Indian Television actress who earned immense popularity. Today she is turning a year older. She earned a lot of hearts by her subtle and fantastic performance. Her latest performance in Dangal as the mother of Geeta and Babita has won a lot of appreciation from the audience as well as critics.
The actress has many times proved by playing iconic roles on TV in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki as Parvati, in Balika Vadhu as Teepri and in Bade Achhe Lagte Hai as Priya. With immense popularity, the actress holds a down to earth attitude which makes her unique from other TV celebs.
Let’s know some of the interesting facts about the TV/Bollywood actress:
1. Sakshi made her debut as an anchor on Doordarshan’s film song-based program Albela Sur Mela.
2. She worked as a creative director in Positive Thinkerz, a production company.
3. She has also tried in directing Sammaan Ek Adhikaar after getting fame in acting.
4. Sakshi Tanwar is single and believes that marriage is all about complementing each other.
5. She is the most disciplined and punctual actress of this era.
6. She is counted among those few celebs who have been featured in the survey conducted by Ormax Media.
7. Interestingly, she glances at her mother’s picture that is hanged on the wall across her bed, when she gets up in the morning and before she sleeps at night.
8. She stated that the role of Teepri in Balika Badhu was a competing role for her.
9. Her favorite movies are Sholay and Guide.
10. She feels that there should be a balance between trend and comfort to maintain one’s personality.
She began her movie debut with the short O Re Manvaa in 2006. Later, she starred in C Kompany in a cameo role. Further, she did movies like Saluun and Coffee House in 2009, Aatankwadi Uncle and Bawra Mann in 2011.
Wish You A Very Happy Birthday Sakshi.