Bollywood actor Sonu Sood has always remains grounded when it comes to the glam and glitzy world of Bollywood. The actor will turn 46 today, and while other actors might have a big birthday bash, Sonu is a bit different.
The actor revealed in an interview last year that he does not prefer to have big birthday parties. As a kid, his parents used to throw party for him, but since they passed away, Sonu has not had much fun on his birthday. So today, when he turns another year older, we bring to you 5 lesser-known facts about Sonu Sood.
1) He debuted in the film Industry with a Tamil Flick ‘Kallazhagar’ in 1999. He soon rose to prominence and got his first Hindi Film break in 2002 with ‘Shaheed-E-Azam’.
2) Sonu Sood had to wait for nearly 5 years to get a big role in Hindi movies. He was lucky enough to get a role as Abhishek Bachchan’s brother in Mani Ratnam’s Yuva in 2004. The actor had to struggle a lot to make it big.
3) Sonu Sood is one of those rare actors who has worked in five different language movies. Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Punjabi. Did we not tell you that he is multitalented.
4) He got married quite early, at the age of 23, to Sonali Sood. The couple have a son now, named Ishant. Sonu Sood is a proper family man, and owing to his dedication for fitness, he does not indulge in any forms of ill habits. In fact he is very spiritual and emotional in real life.
5) Sonu Sood launched his own production house ‘Shakti Sagar Productions’ in the memory of his late father. As evident from his interviews, Sonu was very close to his parents and it is because of them he prefers to keep his birthday celebrations quiet.