Nora Fatehi Never Got Professional Training in Dance: Read More Such Facts About Her
Get Daily Updates In Email
Nora Fatehi is here to rule! The Canadian dancer had a massive fan following even before she made her Bollywood debut. From Saki Saki, Dilbar to Pachtaoge, all her numbers have been chartbusters.
The actress earlier shared a picture of herself sporting light pink hair giving her fans a sneak peek of her song, Pepeta, which is an Afro Latino single and is in collaboration with none other than Rayvanny. Nora last starred in the blockbuster song Pachtaoge in which she shared screen space with Vicky Kaushal.
Talking about her Bollywood journey, Nora opened about the various hardships she faced initially and now that she is finally at a place she always wanted to be, she thanks her family, friends, fans and God. While the nation’s crush is enjoying her massive success, check out these interesting facts about the Saki Saki star:
- Nora is Québec born and her mother is a third-generation Indian. She is fluent in English, Hindi, Arabic and French. Our girl is really talented it seems, even if someone ever dared to doubt her skills.
- Now, believe it or not, Nora has never trained in dance professionally. She relied on YouTube for her training. Now maybe it’s time to really give her some love.
- She feels her best quality is to be friends with people easily. Nora’s social media is filled with celebrities from different sectors of the entertainment industry.
- For those living under a rock, Nora previously participated in the season 9 of Big Boss. There she met Prince Narula, the pair dated for some time but separated eventually. Besides that, she was also rumoured to be dating actor Angad Bedi, who is now married to Neha Dhupia.
- PS: Just so you know, Neha and Prince are mentors on the show Roadies!
Published by Amrit Santlani on 09 Sep 2019