Ankita Lokhande has been seen voicing her opinions loudly ever since ex-boyfriend Sushant Singh Rajput passed away suddenly. She has been standing by the family and has been seeking justice for the actor after she recovered from the shock. Through all this, there is one person who has not left her side and stood by her like a strong pillar, and that’s Vicky Jain, Ankita’s fiance.
After the reports of two dating each other came out in public, everyone has been thinking how they met. They met through a common friend in the TV industry and recently, they have gotten very close. A few weeks back, the two announced their engagement and are soon planning to walk down the aisle. Today, we are gonna talk about Vicky Jain and a few lesser known facts about him.
1. Vicky Jain comes from a family of industrialists. He pursued his graduation in Economics from the Savitribai Phule Pune University after he completed his school. After that Vicky went on to study MBA from the Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS).
2. It is rumoured that Ankita and Vicky have bought a 8 BHK house in the suburbs of Mumbai. It is said that they both have planned to shift into that house after the wedding.
3. Vicky is also the owner of Mahavir Inspire Group, a leading business house in coal trading, washery, logistics, power-plant, real estate and diamond.
4. Vicky Jain is an advent car lover who owns a Toyota Land Cruiser and a Mercedes-Benz. He is also a sports lover and loves to play cricket and football.
5. He is also the co-owner of Mumbai Tigers Team of the reality sports entertainment show, Box Cricket League (BCL), and that’s actually how Vicky connects to the television industry.
Though there hasn’t been any announcement regarding the dates of the wedding, the couple looks really cute together and we cannot wait to see more pictures of them.