Lesser-known facts about the Khaali Peeli actor Ishaan Khatter
Get Daily Updates In Email
Shahid Kapoor’s younger brother Ishaan Khatter is all set for his upcoming Bollywood movie Khaali Peeli. Here we have made a list of some lesser-known facts about the actor; let’s take a look at it.
- Ishaan Khatter was born on November 1, 1995, he is the son of Rajesh Khatter and his ex-wife Neelima Azim. So, he is Shahid Kapoor’s half-brother.
- Ishaan made his film debut with Iranian filmmaker Majid Majidi’s Beyond The Clouds, but Dhadak (2018) marked his entry into Bollywood.
- Very few know that Ishaan Khatter was one of the kids in the 2005 Shahid Kapoor-starrer Waah Life Ho Toh Aisi.
- Ishaan also appeared in a much more renowned and much more recent film of Shahid Kapoor. He had a blink-and-miss role in Udta Punjab.
- Ishaan loves his brother Shahid and says, “He is the one man I look up to, he is my influence. So far, my films have chosen me. But here on, I will show the scripts to him and have a discussion with him before I make a decision. He always wants to have a discussion before I sign a film; he wants to know everything – from who is making it, to who is my co-star.”
- Ishaan shares a great rapport with Shahid Kapoor’s wife, Mira Rajput as well.
- Before his debut was announced, Ishaan was already a sensation on social media. The actor has a lot of followers on his Instagram and Twitter account. He has also been named for India’s Emerging Account for growing his fanbase on Instagram significantly throughout 2017.
- Ishaan has inherited his acting genes from his mother Neelima Azim and father Rajesh Khattar, both of whom are Bollywood and television actors.
- On his love for dance, Ishaan Khatter said, “Actually, my mother was the first dancer in our family and she is the most accomplished of us all as a dancer. I don’t think I was even conscious that my brother was a dancer when I started learning the art form. I was very young.”
- Before getting into films, Ishaan Khattar was doing theatre.
- Ishaan is influenced by many international superstars like the late King of Pop Michael Jackson and French dancers Les Twins, apart from Indian classical dance exponent Birju Maharaj.
- Ishaan has been widely praised for his dance moves in Dhadak’s hit number Zingaat.
Ishaan Khatter was last seen in A Suitable Boy, a six-part series based on Vikram Seth’s novel by the same name. As his next Khaali Peeli is all set to drop on Zee Plex on October 2, 2020.
Published by Nikita Kukreja on 03 Oct 2020