Internet was blasted off the news on 4th June against Pearl V Puri to molest a minor. Pearl V Puri, the actor of Nagin 3 has been put under the bar for 14 days in case of molestation under the POSCO act. The minor is the daughter of his costar. After many celebrities started taking in support of Pearl V Puri, different truths are coming to exposure. Many celebrities like Ekta Kapoor, Anita Hassanandani, Surbhi Jyoti, Karishma Tanna, Krystle D’Souza.
Raises in support of Pearl V Puri. Recently, Ekta Kapoor also claimed that the mother of the victim confirmed Pear V Puri as innocent, it is the minor’s father trying to frame Pearl in the case. Moreover, the lawyer of the minor’s father has declared that the girl has identified the victim with proof of being molested
The lawyer explained the incident and the reasons behind accusing Pearl. According to her statement, the father and the minor were not in contact with each other for 5 months, on the date when the father went to pay the fees in school, the daughter, the victim in this case pleaded to her father to take her home. Then she explains the matter of being molested by Ragbir. Pearl V Puri’s name in Bepannah Pyar is Ragbir. After knowing the name, a picture of Pearl is shown to the minor and she confirmed the same.
As a report of Bollywoodlife about the lawyer’s statement stands as, “1) The child came running to her father for help. So as a responsible and loving father, my client paid heed to the child’s problem and took her to the police station and got her medical done. Is that a wrong thing or a crime?
2) My client (the child’s father) never mentioned anyone’s name at all. The girl child named the accused.
3) The girl reported the matter and it was confirmed through a medical examination that the girl was speaking the truth. So where is my client( the girl’s father) wrong in it at all to verify her complaint. The girl’s mother was also called to the Nair hospital at the time of medical and she was present there. Why would a 5-year-old girl lie about this? My question on behalf of my client to all the influential people on social media is if a 5-year child of yours reports this kind of incident, would you not follow this same procedure for your own child that my client did.
4) Accusations, that it is bad marriage, toxic relationship, bad husband to divert the matter from the actual fact, that the child has been molested is absolutely wrong. If the marriage is good or bad has nothing to do with what happened to the child. The child spoke the truth confirmed by the medical report so why discussion of all this.
5) The discussion should be that the 5-year-old child has been molested and the molester should be punished. Rest everything else is of no importance.
6) If influential people create such hatred to the complaint of the girl child against such heinous crime, would any other parent try to fight for the justice of the child?”
— Asjad Nazir (@asjadnazir) June 11, 2021