The world of TV and Bollywood are interlinked, and the celebs who appear here are also connected. There is only a couple of days left for Rakhi to come and we are going to tell you today that a pair of siblings who are active in Bollywood and the other in the TV industry.
Let us know, the siblings who are rocking the entertainment business, in the various mediums. So without further ado, let’s get going:
1) Kajol and Tanisha Mukherjee – You know that Kajol is a big name in Bollywood, while Tanisha can be seen on every other reality show. Yes, Tanisha’s TV career went on after she appeared in Big Boss.
2) Ekta Kapoor and Tushar Kapoor – Ekta is the Queen of TV whereas Tushar is known for his films in Bollywood. Now, Tushar is also coming up with a web series.
3) Tanushree Dutta and Ishita Dutta – Tanushree have worked in Bollywood films and her sister Ishita Dutta is known for TV shows. She is seen in Bepanah Pyaar show these days.
4) Ronit and Rohit Roy – You know that Ronit Roy is a well-known Bollywood face and Rohit has gained a lot of recognition from the TV world.
5) David Dhawan and Anil Dhawan – They are one of Bollywood’s most popular directors, and every film he does is a hit and his brother Anil is in TV shows.
6) Krushna Abhishek and Aarti- Krushna is on TV for his comedy and also work in films, while his sister Arti is known for the serial ‘Waris’.
7) Anupam Kher and Raju Kher – Anupam Kher is a Bollywood celebrity and his brother Raju is one of the TV actors.
8) Amrita Rao and Pritika Rao’s sister Pritika have worked in the serial ‘Beintaha’ and ‘Love Ka Hai Intezaar’ and her sister Amrita Rao is recognised by films like Ishq Vishk and Vivaah.
9) Sharman Joshi and Mansi Joshi – Sharman is a big name in Bollywood and his sister Mansi Joshi is considered one of TV’s best performers.