Salman Khan, Amisha Patel, and few more B-town stars have no plans to get married
Get Daily Updates In Email
In Bollywood, stars are known for their personalities, acting, dancing and many other skills. But this is not the only thing about them which people are interested in. In fact, fans of Bollywood want to know everything about their favorite stars including their love life, earnings and marriage too.
So here you’ll get to know about those Bollywood celebrities whose marriage is the most awaited event for their fans, but they still don’t have any plans to get married:
- Salman Khan: This is not surprising at all. Every person in the country knows that the list of unmarried people starts from the one and only Salman Khan. Salman’s name has been connected to many of the actresses and currently, he is rumored to be in a relationship with Iulia Vantur. However, the superstar has no plans to get married.
- Tabu: Tabassum Hashmi aka Tabu is one of the most versatile actresses in Indian Cinema. She has also been connected to many stars but the 48-year-old actress has not planned to marry yet.
- Akshay Khanna: The ‘Hulchul’ movie actor Akshay Khanna is also single. The actor has worked in the film industry for very long and many of love life gossips were heard about him. However, the actor has not yet decided to get married.
- Amisha Patel: After giving hits like Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai, Gadar: Ek Prem Katha and more, Amisha Patel is now at a distance with the big screen. The actress, however, is quite active on social media. The Gadar fame actress will complete her 44 years in June, but still she has no plans to tie the knot.
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali: The 57-year-old filmmaker and director has impressed many through his films like Padmavat, Bajirao Mastaani and many more. However, the actor has not taken the time to plan his wedding.
Published by Lokendra Sharma on 29 Apr 2020