Yesterday, Sara Ali Khan’s most awaited debut film, Kedarnath hit the theatres which also stars Sushant Singh Rajput. Sara has garnered many applauds for her acting as a first-timer from the audience as well as the critics. The daughter of Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh, Sara always wanted to become an actress and surrounded by the glitz and glamour of Bollywood. Even before her debut, she is already a star as the paparazzi follow the Kedarnath star everywhere. Sara enjoys a huge fan following on the social media platforms and has 2 million followers on her Instagram handle.
In an interview, Sara has said that she owns an Instagram fake account where she likes pictures just like any other user. She doesn’t want the media to make news with her likes on Instagram be it any model, actor or any other thing.
She is the first child of Saif Ali Khan of Pataudi ‘Khandan’ and legally the girl is a princess. Goes by a princess life, Sara, in fact, enjoys being a daughter to Pataudi’s and remained in the limelight. She owns ridiculously expensive be it handbags, clothes or luxury cars just like a princess of medieval times.
So, let’s take a look at the things she owns:
1. Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla’s designed Yellow Top – Sara once wore a yellow crop top which costs Rs 50,000.
2. Louis Vuitton Neverfull Tote – Every girl wants to own an expensive handbag that too branded and this stars has this Louis Vuitton bag for Rs. 2.8 lakh.
3. Lady Dior calfskin bag – Another hot bag cost the lady, Rs 3.17 lakh.
4. Bottega Veneta Milano Uluru (Red) bag – Looks like Sara loves expensive bags and this bags worth Rs 6.4 lakh.
5. Honda CRV- Her car worth Rs. 30 lakh and we love her choice of things she owns.
Well, which one is your favorite, tell us in the comment section?