Shruti Sharma is all set to make her debut from the small screen is super excited for her show Gathbandhan. The show with its promo clips and trailer has won many hearts while fans are anticipated for watching Shruti Sharma, the girl who won the special mention awardee in Star Plus’s India’s Next Superstar show was among. The actress in her personal life is not less than a B-town Diva.
1. Shruti is playing the character of an IPS officer in the show but in real life, she is an Instagram star and a true fashionista. She keeps on sharing moments of her personal life on social media and has huge numbers of fan followings
2. She participated in the show India’s Next Superstar and winning the special mention award was dear to her, she said, “More than me, there were a lot of people who were expecting that I win and they were really disappointed when I couldn’t win the trophy. But as soon as Karan and Rohit sir announced my name as the special mention, they were really happy. I feel everyone in the top six had really worked hard and deserved to win. After putting in so much effort, we all had left the decision to luck,” she said on winning the special mention awardee.
3. Her parents, specially her dad had a lot of expectation from her and on that note look what she has to say, “Even before we paved our way towards the stage, my dad told me that for him, I was the winner and it was the best moment for him. He told me that no one would be able to do what I have for him and the family. This was my dad’s dream and I am so happy I could bring a smile on his face.”
4. It will be great for us to watch her on the small screen, and we remember her Charlie Chaplin act in the superstar show which polished her acting skills to another level.
5. In the show, she will be paired opposite to Abrar Qazi and they make a really cute couple on screen.
The girl catches eyes with her beauty, can’t wait to see her show on Colors TV.