Deepika Padukone is well renowned for her dusky good looks, the charming intellect and of course the impeccable fashion sense. Since making her debut with Om Shanti Om, Deepika has established her place as one of A-listers of Hindi cinema, and that is not just because of her acting.
Every time DeePee steps out, she gives away a style statement. Take a look at her aesthetically curated Instagram feed and you will be able to tell her love for fashion. So today, we take a look at some of Deepika Padukone’s most iconic looks that you can recreate.
1) Deepika Padukone gave away Frida Kahlo vibes at the Paris Fashion Week 2019, where she looked absolutely gorgeous in this Dior outfit. Paired with matching bandana and accessories, the actress is a sight to behold here.
2) For the IIFA Awards 2019, both Deepika Padukone and her husband Ranveer Singh grabbed eyeballs. She looked surreal in this purple ruffled Gaurav Gupta couture.
3) The Padmaavat actress looked like sheer bliss in this white Pantsuit that had her fans drooling over her body shape. The makeup and accessories elevated this look and we’re just enchanted.
4) At Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla’s event, Deepika redefined royalty in this magnificent outfit by the designers. This is truly one of her best looks ever.
5) Deepika donned this black jumpsuit for a shoot of hers, and boy oh boy aren’t we mesmerised by the simplicity and the grace with which she carried this dress.
6) Not so long ago, DeePee tried a Ranveer Singh inspired shimmery outfit that had the internet talking. Pairing a plain white top with statement grey shimmery pants, Deepika proved she can go the extra mile to stand out from the crowd.
On the work front, Deepika will next be seen in Meghna Gulzar’s film ‘Chhapaak’. Moreover, she will play the on-screen wife of Ranveer Singh in Kapil Dev’s biopic ’83.